Weather Concerns – Hogs For Humanity
WE ARE DOING THIS!!! IT IS FOR THE KIDS!!! RAE AND KELLAN!!
The committee has discussed the questionable weather forecast threatening the ride tomorrow
and has a backup plan.
If riding conditions are not conducive for the bikes we will get in cars for this ride!!! Registration 10am-11am at
Golden Spike Harley, luncheon is 2pm at Maxwells.
Rae and Kellan will both be attending the ride tomorrow and are so very excited for this.
Please come support these amazing kids, rain or shine!!!