We’ve just posted our 2020 schedule for our continuing education classes. You can visit our events page for the full schedule as well as register for the classes.
Registration for each class is $80 for IEA members and $100 non-member per class. Upon registration we will ask if you prefer an in-person class or live online class (Zoom, etc) due to Covid. If more prefer one way or the other we will decide on the majority of peoples preference. Please note that if we don’t have enough to fill the class it may get cancelled. We will notify you of any changes that may occur. These credits do not count for a Contractors license. It is for Electricians, Journeyman’s, Apprentices, etc.
2020 Continuing Education Schedule
- 11/2/2020 – 4pm-8pm – Code Changes Chapters 1,3,5,7
- 11/3/2020 – 4pm-8pm – Code Changes Chapters 2,4,6,8
- 11/9/2020 – 4pm-8pm – NFPA 70 E
- 11/10/2020 – 4pm-8pm – Motor Sizing, Conductors, Adjustments, Corrections
- 11/14/2020 – 8am-4pm – Code Changes Chapters 1-8
- 11/16/2020 – 4pm-8pm – Code Changes Chapters 1,3,5,7
- 11/17/2020 – 4pm-8pm – Code Changes Chapters 2,4,6,8
- 11/21/2020 – 8am-4pm – NFPA 70E, Motor Sizing, Box Fill