- This event has passed.
Hogs for Humanity 2018
August 25, 2018 @ 11:00 am
Come ride for a cause with Hogs for Humanity happening on August 25th 2018. A Pig Roast Lunch will be happening following the ride at Billy Blanco’s. Details below:
Register below or you canregister the day of from 10-11AM, kick stands up at 11AM
- Riders/Drivers: $35 – Includes Lunch, One Raffle, and T-shirt.
- Additional Passengers: $20 – Includes Lunch
- Non-Riders/Lunch Only: $20 – Includes lunch at Billy Blanco’s @ 1:30PM
- Begin At 11Am At Golden Spike 5152 S 1500 W Riverdale, Ut
- End At Billy Blano’s At 1:30Pm 8208 Gorgoza Pines Rd. Park City, Ut
My name is Dolores Rodriguez and I am a single mom to my son Malaki Rodriguez. Malaki has osteogenesis imperfecta type
7. This condition causes brittle bones,brittle teeth, bone deformity, bone pain, short stature, spine curves, low bone density, loose joints, ligament laxity,
muscle weakness, hearing loss, respiratory problems, vision problems, skin hyperlaxity, cardiac issues, fatigue, basilar invagination, and skin, blood vessels and internal organs may be fragile as well. Malaki was also diagnosed with pdd-nos and adhd, which don’t make the best combination with having brittle bones. He has fractured so many times that I have lost count.
Being a single mom and the only caregiver for Malaki can be overwhelming at times. I home school him for medical reasons and care for him 24/7 The main obstacle we have is that I am unable to work and there are so many things that are needed to take care for Malaki. The main thing we are struggling with is purchasing a bigger vehicle that can transport his electronic wheelchair. Since Malaki’s condition has so many different areas that it affects we have to be very careful in everyday life.
Oops! We could not locate your form.