We are so excited to announce we will once again be able to get together for our annual 2021Awards Banquet to honor all those outstanding employees in our industry. The IEA Awards Banquet has been recognizing those in the industry since 1985. These last couple years have been such a unique time for our industry. I know all of you have had to work extra hard to keep those clients relationships! This year is a true test of what employees went the extra mile for their clients.
Nominations Start Today
Nominations Start Today December 15th and will remain open to nominate until January 3rd. So head over to the nominations page here and start nominating those who have shown outstanding merit in the year 2021.
The Awards Banquet will be held March 4th at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City. We’ll hold the social hour from 6-6:30pm. Then Dinner and Awards from 6:30-9pm. We’ll have a live band (3 Jacks & 1 Jill), basket auctions, and more. You can get your IEA tickets by going here.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN THE SUCCESS OF THE IEA AND THE AWARDS BANQUET!!
IEAToday.com Website Logins
You should already have your IEA Member login from previous, but If you don’t know your login you can reset it by going here. Here are a few scenarios you may encounter in order to nominate or vote:
- If you are logged in and an active member, you can proceed to nominate/vote.
- If you are logged in, but not an “active” member, you won’t be able to vote until you pay your dues ;-). Once you’ve paid your membership online, your membership will be up-to-date and you can proceed to vote.
- If you are logged in, but your membership shows that you don’t have a membership, but you know your company (account owner) is a paying member. Then they (the account owner) will be required to add you to the company membership. Video tutorial on how to do this is on the website. Then proceed to vote.
- If you don’t know/have your login, but you know your company (account owner) is a paying member. Then they (the account owner) will be required to add you to the company membership, then an email will be sent to you to create your login. Video tutorial on how to do this is on the website. Then you can proceed to nominate / vote.
- If you don’t know/have your login, and don’t have an active IEA membership account, then you (or your company account owner) will need to purchase an IEA membership on the website, then add all sub-accounts. After that, all members can proceed to nominate / vote.