IEA Spring Mesquite Golf Tournament Has Been Cancelled due to Covid-19.

The health and safety of our IEA Members and those in the industry is always our primary focus. In response to the concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, IEA has decided to cancel this years Mesquite Golf Tournament (March 26th-28th).

We are looking to reschedule it in the fall. Details on that to come. Your registration payment will carry over to the postponed golf tournament in the fall.

If you would like a refund, you can click this link and request (1) a full refund, (2) a partial refund with the remaining amount as a donation to the IEA, or (3) a full amount donation to the IEA. If we do not receive your refund request we will assume you would like to use the payment to be part of the rescheduled golf tournament in the fall.

REMINDER: Be sure to cancel your hotel reservations or any other accommodations that you’ve made for this golf tournament.

Leave a Reply