The Application Procedure
- Be certain they meet the qualifications described in this policy.
- Download and Print out an IEA Scholarship application.
- a. Complete and sign the application.
- b. Secure a current and official transcript
- c. Give the application to a school official for completion of the applicant appraisal and transcript information
Obtain three (3) letters of recommendations from non-relatives.
- a. Mail completed applications, an official transcript and three letters.
- b. Return all application materials postmarked no later than March 15 to:
IEA Scholarship Program
2125 West 2300 South
West Valley City, Utah 84119
801-484-7900 Fax 801-486-6916
The Selection Process
IEA Selection Committee has total responsibility for selecting the award winners on the basis of student’s academic record, participation in school and community activities, work experience, financial need, and an applicant appraisal.
This Committee receives the applications, makes the selection of award recipients, and determines the amount of the awards.